The online MBAx (Executive) program is designed to provide working professionals an active and engaging business education in an online format. It prepares the participant to lead in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous and digital world. Apart from functional knowledge, the program emphasizes sustainability, globalization of businesses, emerging technologies and strategy in a digital world. Participants will have an opportunity to connect with professors and peer group and experience an immersive educational experience.
Program Learning Goals
- Demonstrate mastery of functional aspects of business
- Think strategically and entrepreneurially, and communicate effectively
- Lead ethically and pursue success with integrity
- Demonstrate a global mindset required to effectively lead in an international environment
- Demonstrate an integrative view of the firm
Format and Duration
MBAx is a two-year, part time, online program that is covered over 8 quarters. During the first year, students study core curriculum comprising 16 courses in functional areas amounting to 34 credits (1 credit is the equivalent of 15 hours of classroom instruction). The second year is designed to build on the first year coursework by allowing participants to study a functional area in great depth. Participants take up 34 credits of mandatory and elective courses in the second year. They can specialize in a functional area such as finance, marketing, operations, human resources and information systems. The program structure and the list of electives are presented in Appendix 1 and 2.
Online mode of Delivery
Class are conducted online over synchronous virtual classroom platforms. These real-time classes feature talks, exercises, case discussions and presentations. Classes are conducted 2-3 times a week in the evenings during weekdays and with additional classes on weekends.
The program culminates with an action project, which is a mini consulting project in which students work with a company and faculty advisor to find a creative solution to a business challenge.
Key Highlights of the Program
- SNU is an Institute of Eminence (as recognized by the Govt. of India). All its programs are meet the highest academic standards.
- The curriculum is designed for a digital economy
- SNU Faculty is qualified with excellent academic and industry credentials.
- The program provides high-quality courseware, including Harvard Business School cases and simulations
- Students can choose from an exhaustive range of elective courses from all the disciplines
Although most courses are delivered online, students are required to visit SNU for two, short, residencies of 2-3 days over the two years.
- A minimum of 3 years of post-graduation work experience, which can be relaxed only for exceptional candidates
- A good undergraduate or graduate degree
Get in touch now:
Phone number: 1800-102-1768
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org